1) Airport Policy: Additional charges may apply for waiting time after arriving flights. There is no extra charge for the first 60 minutes after the flight lands. After first 60 minutes there will be an extra $0.50 charge for every minute of waiting time and No Exceptions. For all arriving flights, upon arrival please go to the baggage claim area to retrieve your luggage. After receiving your luggage, you should go to the outside and give us a call from the curb, and let us know your exact location. If no contact to our office 1½ hours after the flight lands, than a no show fee of full rate will be applied to the credit card on file. To avoid a no show fee, please do not leave the airport before calling the office for assistance. The office number is: (858)-224-5474
2) Cancellation Policy: We understand that your travel plans may change and other circumstances may arise. With that in mind, Seal Transportation has a simple cancellation policy. To cancel your reservation just give us 4 hours notice within business hours prior to your pick up time and we will give you a full refund. Refunds normally show up on your account in 2 business days depending upon the credit card and issuing bank. We will not refund payment if the reservation cancelled less than 4 hours prior to pickup time or in the event of a no show.
3) Seal Transportation is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
4) Address Pick-ups: Extra stops are a minimum charge of $10.00 depending on mileage and this includes restroom stops. We also charge for unexpected waiting time. Airport clients are given 60 minutes to locate luggage and contact office. Flat rate trips are given 5 minutes to load and depart. Waiting Fee starts after first 10 minutes. If the customer do not show-up or the driver or the dispatcher of Seal Transportation can not contact to the customer during 10 minutes after pick-up time, with the knowledge of the dispatcher the driver may leave the scene and any missing flight(s) or other results will be customer's responsibility and there will be no refund(s).
All concerts are given 30 minutes to locate the vehicle. After these time limits a waiting fee will be assessed ranging from $0.50-$2.00 per minute there after depending on which vehicle reserved by the client(s)."
5) Seal Transportation shall not be held responsible for late arrival caused by (but not limited) acts of nature, traffic delays, breakdown, incorrect pickup or drop off information, and any situation beyond our control. Midnight Fee: There will be a %20 charge for pickups between 12:00AM and 3:45AM.
6) Additional services: There will be additional charge(s) for specifically requested services such as meet&greet, suv or van request, wait time, stop(s), tolls, parking, and any other misc. fees that may apply onto your base trip fee. If the customer requests car seat(s), the car seat(s) will be installed by the driver and ready to use at pick up location. The customer must check the car seat for a proper installation before leave the pick-up address, in case of any incident the driver and/or the company(Seal Transportation) is not responsible for the car seat installed improperly.
7)All promotional coupons can be used once by each customer.
8) The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicle caused during the trip by them or any member of their party. A fee of $200.00 for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation fee is $300.00
9) Rates for all reservations should match with our rates page on the website of http://www.seallimo.com and by submitting a reservation, the client agrees to all terms and conditions set forth by Seal Transportation.